Kitchens: Give your home some lve…
Why have tiles and grout in the kitchen when you can add a touch of class with glass!
Glass splashbacks in your kitchen can give you so many benefits. You can have any shape, size and colour you desire. You may want a full kitchen wrap or just a hob splashback and upstands. Whichever application you choose it will give you the most hygienic, easy to clean surface.
Your glass will also reflect and bounce light around your room so is especially welcomed in dark or north facing kitchens. It also gives another reflective dimension giving the illusion that the room is larger than it actually is.
All in all Glass Splashbacks in the kitchen give you lots of added benefits, however, most of all they give you that clean, elegant finish that every kitchen deserves.
We ONLY use TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS…
- 6mm TOUGHENED glass makes the application ideal for behind hobs where it is perfect for withstanding high temperatures up to 400 degrees celsius
- All edges of the glass are flat polished for your safety
- Window Cills to match using 10mm, 12mm and 15mm
- Our worktops add a luxurious finish to any room using either 15mm or 19mm
- We use an Opti-Clear (low iron) glass for clarity of colour especially when choosing pale colours
Love Lane offers a service that suits the customer, we can manage the process from start to finish by offering our Templating & Fitting Service or just supply the glass for you to install. We give full installation instructions and can supply consumables needed to fix the glass.
For More Interior Ideas and a FREE Quote contact Louise