Bathrooms: Give your home some lve…
From full wall cladding in your shower area to smaller splashbacks behind the vanity unit Love Lane glass splashbacks in the bathroom really prove their worth. We recommend you use the glass wherever you would normally put tiles and you can have it on top of your vanity units too!
No matter how much you clean that bottom corner in the shower the debris wall always be attracted to it like a magnet! Glass Wall Cladding…is the perfect solution, not only will the glass transform the look of your bathroom it’s so much more hygienic than porous tiles and grout – and less cleaning too.
Glass is very practical for your bathroom, not forgetting the reflective properties you get with this sleek shiny surface which bounces the light around the room making it perfect for these smaller rooms in our home.
- TOUGHENED SAFETY GLASS USED
- Any colour of your choice!
- Any shape or size
- Can be cut to incorporate your shower controls and taps etc
- Sealed all around so no moisture can get in
- 6mm Glass is used
- Gives you a reflective ‘mirror like’ surface
- Window Cills to match in 10mm, 12mm or 15mm
DON’T FORGET YOUR WINDOW CILL CAN BE GLASS TOO!
BriteGuard® – Smart surface protection
We can coat your Glass Shower Screens and Glass Splashbacks in the shower with a protection coating which will:
- Give you that familiar beading effect when in contact with water
- Makes lime scale and soap residues effortlessly easy to clean
- Keeps your glass splashbacks looking brand new for longer
For More Interior Ideas and a FREE Quote contact Louise